SkyeBreach

GMod S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP : Alpha 0.5 Derma/Menu Update

box-400px.png.5efedb4c8766abc6192c6db0bd22051c.png

GMod S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP : Alpha 0.5 Derma/Menu Update

This update took me one night of caffeine fueled fast typing to do, so this being said both this post and the update its about may be error ridden (I'm sorry about this). So i hope you enjoy this 7 am fever dream that i call a post 😛.

Spawn Menu

Props:

image.thumb.png.7fb8244907765c0cd6efae42b6681c1c.png

Entities:

image.thumb.png.376976295b20582b6adfec173446620f.png

I have implemented our own Spawn menu to stop certain props from being spawned. This was a major issue with our old prop blocking system, as it would still allow certain props to be spawned even if we has told it not to let them be spawned. Currently there is only a few Props and Entitys that can be spawned from our menu but i can very easily add more. Each prop will cost the player money to be spawned; explosives cost lots to be spawned, this is mainly to stop exploitation. If you have a reasonable suggestion for a prop/entity to be added, please make a suggestion or comment below.

PDA Revamp

image.thumb.png.a8af1f81e1995d2f4651b19836fd1821.png

I have Redone the PDA to be more compact and hopefully easier to understand. Now instead of having a page for info and a page for skills, you now have a page for Player stuff and a page for the Faction war. This faction war page has been added in place of the hud element that Duty and Freedom had previously. Now Duty/Freedom members will not know exactly which objectives they have capped but will know how many they have capped,  this adds the needs for planning and scouting missions for both factions.

image.thumb.png.631d1a6174a0f89a11742298d20dd7cb.png

'Faction Strength' is the average of the 'Faction Members' Percentage and the 'Faction Controlled Locations' Percentage. 'Faction Members' Percentage is based off the percentage of online players for that faction in comparision with the opposing faction, and 'Faction Controlled Locations' is self-explanatory. This was actually quite fun to do and is by far my favourite menu that i have created 😄.

Death Notice

image.png.5b6e8e90394ab1d5f311027c2268b7ec.png

I somehow messed the normal garrys mod Kill feed up on one of the recent updates, so i made a simple one of my own. If you have any ideas for funny messages to go in this kill feed message me and i'll see about adding it 🙂 .

F4 Commands/Controls Menu

The attentive players may have noticed a commands button in the F4 menu that did nothing, well it now does something. I've been putting this one off for a really long time because it was essentially just data entry and copy-paste tool (Not what i call fun lol). This button will now show you all the commands and controls you need to know to play the server. I'm only going to show one picture for this because it is just text!image.thumb.png.5116c0643b6402126b72d86e90cd8613.png

• Like 1

Global Root

Gmod S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP Code Monkey

Freedom Brigadier (Leader)